Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Word Of God Speak - MercyMe

This is DH's favorite song. He would listen to it over and over and over when he first became a christian....so much that it very soon became one of my favorites also.
It's great to listen to when you just feel like you can't continue on with this wait one more minute. It gives my heart a place to rest. I hope you enjoy it as well.

*One of the young ladies in our church is on a missionary trip in China for a while this summer and I messaged her on Facebook this morning and this was our conversation:

Me: Hey Sharon!!! Wouldn't do us a favor while your there would ya! ;O)
Just kidding......we'll wait, I guess.

Sharon: Ha ha...I'd love to! there may be a slight legal issue involved though. :-)
(Can't blame a girl for trying!)

*Then I was talking on MSN to one of the other ladies at our church who went to Mozambique, Africa for 6 weeks to do some nursing, she is staying with a missionary couple that are there and is very lonely for home. There are lots of children in the orphanage there that will greatly benifit from her being there.

So cool to be able to talk to these two wonderful gals even though they are that far away.

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful song! I like Mercy Me.

Unknown said...

It is an awesome song!

Nadine said...

I've always loved this song, but tonight I started to watch the video and tears came to my eyes and was sent to a place of peace and rest in him. Thank you for that.

OziMum said...

I so admire the folks that head to remote villages to lend a hand. Amazing stuff!

4D said...

Such wonderful work they are doing.

Keep smilin!

Abby's Mom said...

Beautiful song. Thank you :)

Holly said...

What a great song.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never heard that song before!

kitchu said...

This song chokes me up!!

(And to answer your question, you should read my post that is entitled "factoids"- page down, last fact... by far, my most embarrassing moment).