Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chinese New Year Baby!


This is Jocelyne and Eddie's son Spencer, he was born on Chinese New Year last year, which makes him 9 months today. In this picture he is trying to whistle, I wasn't sure if I was going to catch him doing it but I did! He is such a good baby.
Went to our PEI adoption get together last night at China Star, was late but still got to see everyone.Natalie and Daniel mentioned that they thought my LID might come with their TA next week, I didn't think of this as I thought it would go to their agency instead. So I might be closer than I thought. Sam and Matt said they were at a children's Bridge workshop and met a couple who didn't receive their LID for 6 months! That is a long time. Carolyn and Marvin are being real troopers waiting for their referral, they have an approximated countdown of 26 more days. As for Jen and Jeff, I just know I am going to meet you guys someday! We have known each other via blogging,e-mail,yahoo group and other people but have managed to miss each other for a year now! They have some very exciting news if you want to check it out.
Secret pal scores again! Thank you for the beautiful Birthday Card, and the Mary E desk calendar!!!! I flipped when I seen it because I get one each year and had a real hard time finding one last year, now I don't have to go on the hunt for the 2007 one!! Thank you for the little spoons and the sandals with the little lady bug! I love it all thank you, so much you really made my day especially with the desk calendar.

4 comments:

4D said...

Sounds like a fun time. Great SP gifts!

Keep smilin!

4D said...

P.S. He is a cutie!

OziMum said...

What a cutie!

Nice pressies too!

Dawn and Dale said...

Ohhhhh I hope you hear this week!!!!!! Going to keep my fingers crossed for you!!!