Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandbutton and other fun fall stuff!

 Pumpkin Picking! You have to have the perfect one you know. :o)
   I picked these two ;O)
 They thought we should bring this 958 pound one home

 Chasing Momma up the playset!
I think I'm caught with 2 against one!
Sweet little Miss K turns 3 tomorrow! I just can"t believe where the last 3 years went. She was 11 months old when Sugar Pie came home. She is such a sweet little blessing. Love our snuggles when she comes to church with us every week. Nana LOVES YOU GRANDBUTTON!!!!!
Miss K has taken a liking to Tink lately. It's kinda cute cause Jac and I had a special movie when she was small. Peter Pan. I would use Pixy dust to help her sleep at night and so I was Tink and she was Pan and these were and still are our little pet names for each other. Now Miss K is Tink!
I made this one for a lady whose daughter just turned 16. She wanted all her likes incorporated into the cake. Baseball, ballerina, ipod and her cell phone. She also likes yellow and purple. It was a fun cake but it took me a REALLY long time to do this one. I think every cake I make I say it will be the last cause I stress out that I'll mess up, but once I finish it I breath a breath of relief and then I'm ready for the next one. ;O)

Being her silly self! I love her!

Mr. Charming himself, I love him.
They were being so silly I couldn't get a good picture of them but our mission pastor asked them to come to the front of church to give them a little thank you card and a couple of little toys that he had bought when he was in Africa his last trip and this was suppose to me a picture of them holding up their cute little toys and their card. Anyway, we were very proud of them for their willingness to donate the money in their piggy banks. I love their hearts.

Have a great week everyone! If you think of it say a little prayer for Hunny Bunch tomorrow! He goes for his first of many appointments with the dentist. He has to have quite a bit of work done. Lots of fillings and possible crowns. :o(

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Love all the smiles!
Happy Halloween!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Kim said...

CUTENESS...
I soooo miss you ...
Finally got a new laptop..
So once I get things in order I will have to catch up my blog.. and by the 1st week in Nov I will have my phone..
LOVE YA..
Hugz...