Monday, September 19, 2011

End of Summer Fun and Celebrations Pt. 1!


I know a lot of time has passed since I last posted but I'm gonna try to get you all caught up on everything over the next little bit. Lots will be pictures that tell the story. Hope to get back on the ball again and stay in touch with all my bloggy friends.
My beautiful big baby girl just turned 24 a couple of weeks ago! My oh my where has the time gone. She never ceases to amaze me. She has budded and bloomed so much over the years but this last little while she seems to have found a right of passage in life and things are changing again as she grabs hold of womanhood/motherhood. She is a wonderful mom to our sweet grandbutton and we couldn't be more proud of her. Happy Birthday Peter Pan!
Our sweet little grandbutton! She'll be 3 in October but it feels like she has always been with us!
I took the munchkins on a picnic one day and Hunny Bunch was in awe of the sounds of the heat beetles in the trees making their humming sound.
We went for a nature walk after our picnic and came across an old storage barn. When I learn to take better pictures with my big girl camera I'll take them back here again.

Being silly!
Sugar Pie putting her second tooth box under her pillow! Very excited little girl she was!
The next morning! Showing her loot! Gone are the days of giving your child a quarter or even 2 bucks for that matter! What's the going rate for a tooth these days anyway? Was 10 over the top? lol.
My darling hubby had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. He just gets more wonderful each and every year. I adore the man he has become. Happy Birthday Black Beauty!
My sweet sister had a birthday a couple of weeks ago too! Actually I had my daughter on her 15th birthday! I don't know of another person in the world I would trust my stuff with than this woman. She has become my best friend and my most faithful prayer warrior! I love you more than words can say little sissy.
I just loved this shot of Hunny Bunch. He has been home now for almost 3 months and has brought a whole new level of joy and happiness to our home. He has an amazing sense of humor, keeps us in stitches! His English is great, and he continues to understand if someone speaks to him in Mandarin. He's very taken with airplanes and rockets, says he wants to be a pilot when he grows up. He's finally put on a couple of pounds and he grew almost an inch already!

 Below is just a shot of the windmills I took from my back deck the other day. I thought it was pretty spectacular and had to share!

                                         
Today is my nephew's 19th Birthday! Hope your having a wonederful Day Colby Co!
                                         

2 comments:

Sherri said...

wow, 3 months home...It sure seems longer then that!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

so nice to catch up with you! Life looks pretty good in PEI.

lea
xo