Thursday, September 11, 2008

Only 2 More Sleeps!!


Wow only 2 more sleeps and we are off to California! YAY! We'll be looking for a sign that says this when we leave the airport! I can't believe I'm going to have my husband for 2 weeks! (for those who don't know, he works a job that requires him to be away threw the week.) Jaclyn and Kim will be holding down the fort so that is one less worry. Bailey Boii and Midgie kitty will be well looked after.

Shane and I really looking forward to this time together, it's been a long spring and summer for the two of us. It's time to re flame the embers with no distractions.

I'm planning on trying to do a travel journal on my blog so feel free to come along with us. We have a few surprises to show you along the way! (Remember last year we were just going to go for a long weekend to Cabot Trail and ended up on BROADWAY St. in New York!)(and no....we didn't get lost!).......Shane did you pack the GPS? lol!
Here are a few of the things and places we will see:
P_____ B____
S__ D____ Z__
K_________ F___
O____ C_____
S_____B___ C_____
H_________
L__ V__
G____ C_____
S__ F________
I want to do this mainly for the youth group at my Church so they can follow. This will be the longest I've every been away from them so I feel like I'm not just leaving Jaclyn behind but also 40 of my other kids! SCC Crossover rocks!!!!
Wish us well and pray for nice weather, no travel complications and good health.
See you on the flip side!!!!

Could you also pray for my bro-in-law who's brain tumor has reappeared. He had it removed in June and went threw radiation and chemo treatments, to find out it grew back. They are waiting for the swelling to go down so they can operate again. His work is putting on a benefit concert for him Friday night (tomorrow) at the St. Eleanor's Lions Club at 7pm if anyone one local wants to come. He is still looking bright and in good spirits. He is a real inspiration and gives great testimony to enjoying what time we do have on this earth. He doesn't take the little things for granite any more, all the more reason for Shane and I to enjoy our vacation. This is for you John ;O)

9 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I said a prayer for your BIL this morning. I am so sorry.

And try to have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

Briana's Mom said...

I am definitely praying for your brother-in-law.

Have fun in CA!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Deb,

Have a wonderful trip...you two deserve some time away!

I will continue to pray for your BIL and family....I hope that they can perform the necessary surgery soon.

I will be chceking in as you chronicle your trip!

Lisa

OH MY #6 said...

safe travels.

And, I will pray for your brother-in-law.

Lea
xo

Kim said...

Thoughts and prayers go your way for your brother-in-law...
Have a Great Time..
I will be following..
LOVE the beach.. Hugs...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Have a wondeful trip.
Your brother in law is in my prayers.

geminirn said...

Have a wonderful trip,looking forward to following along.

Your BIL remains in my thoughts and prayers.

Kristy said...

I love that song!!! Have a great , safe and blessed trip. I am so excited for you. Have a great time with hubby!!! When you get home come on over and read about my big news!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Shannon said...

Enjoy your trip! Pictures please! =)
Prayers for your BIL and his family.