Friday, January 26, 2007
Double Tag !
Shannon and Lee Anne challenged people to put up prom pics and old
pics and I just found a kindergarten pic from a previous challenge so her
it is and here is my grade two pic. No wonder I hate short bangs today!!!
I totally remember that pencil barrett too.
Also I've been tagged by Monica and was asked to list 6 weird things about
myself. It shouldn't be hard I'm sure I could come up with many more! So here it goes.
1. I live on an Island but I cannot swim. I almost drowned once so I kinda lost my courage.
2. I can drink coffee late at night and have no problem sleeping. Maybe because I take a triple triple!! warm milk is good to help you sleep.
3. I can hold my hands in front of me and make one go clockwise and the other counter clockwise simultaneously .
4. I am no doubt one of the only women I know of who hates talking on the phone, If you are
going to talk longer than 5 min. get in the car and come visit.........bring coffee.....triple triple.!!
5. I don't mind the smell of skunk. Yup that's weird for sure.
6. I have been caught crying over a TV commercial, on more than one occasion.
One example was a MasterCard commercial, little boy at the golf course first thing in the morning practicing hitting the ball, standing at the tee he makes an amazing shot that lands 2-3 feet from the pin and slowly rolls as the little boy squints and winces his nose in eager anticipation and that it rolls into the hole and he is amazed at his talent, he looks to his left then to his right no one was there to witness his hole in one and his little heart drops then from behind he hears a hand clap and turns around as the greens keeper turns the lawn tractor back on and continues to cut the grass. The little boy puts on a proud grin as if to say now they will believe me.
There really are some things in life money can't buy ! And for everything else there is MasterCard.
Now tag 6 people: I am going to tag all the Prince Edward Islanders on my blog roll :
Tammy -n- Natalie; -n- Carolyn; -n-
Jennifer; -n-Samantha ; -n-Tasha. Have fun.