Saturday, November 04, 2006

Freaky!

Posted by Picasa This was really freaky! Two years ago Jaclyn and I took the time on weekends and days off to tour the lighthouses of PEI, some were opened and some were closed, this one is in Rocky Point. There were living quarters on the bottom level and when I tried to take a picture threw the window it reflected back and took a picture of me! Jaclyn thought it was a creepy lighthouse even before we got 10 feet near it and after this happened I had to agree and we took off ASAP! Perhaps since it is near an Indian reserve there were spirits in the Lighthouse protecting their territory? You never know!
What was one of the freakiest things that ever happened to you?

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

OH MY!!

I'd run fast too!!

That is freaky!!!

(I'll have to sit and think of the freakiest thing that's ever happened to me!)