Monday, July 10, 2006

Tagged!

Uggg! OK this is my first tag and it's from LeeAnne, my friend from South Australia.
I'll do the best I can... It's 7 sets of answers to 7 questions.
Before I start here are the 7 I'm Tagging
Shannon, Julie, Carolyn, Jen, Natalie ,"M", and Elisa.


7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Watch my daughter from China grow up.
2. Learn to play an instrument.
3. Loose my fear of speaking in public.
4. Retire for a few years
5. Learn to swim ( I live on an Island!!!)
6. Own a motorcycle.
7. Adopt again.

7 things I cannot do ( PFFFT only 7 come on)
1. *Golf *but I have fun trying the one time a year I get out.
2. Speak in Public
3. Sing a sad song without crying.
4. Rollerblade... Last time I tried I made it to the end of my driveway!
5. Massage someone's feet, yuck!
6. Shop for very long , Ya weird huh!
7. Watch TV without cross stitching,or sewing,or painting or eating.

7 things I can do
1. Jaclyn just said COOK.
2. Tole paint
3. Cross Stitch
4. Grow a garden
5. I can take the day off if I want cause I'm the boss (I hardly ever do!)
6. Write with my left hand and cut hair with my right.
7. Rotate one hand clockwise and the other hand counter clockwise
at the same time..

7 things that attracted me to my Husband
1. His booty/jean shorts!!! OH! LA! LA!
2. His striking green eyes and black hair, I call him my Black Beauty.
3. His muscular build.

4. His tenderness under all that brick wall.
5. He likes kids.
6. We could have intellectual conversations.
7. That he put me before his friends.

7 things I say often
1. Please and Thank-you
2. Abraca-Debra's How may I help you?
3. Large triple triple please!
4. It's Friday again!
5. *HUGABUGS*
6. Thank you Lord
7. Jaclyn did you remember to sweep?


7 Books I Love
1. The Bible
2. Purpose Driven Life
3. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
4. Charlottete's web
5. Awaken the Giant Within
6. Anne of Green Gables
7. Green Eggs and Ham (1st book Jaclyn ever read)

7 Movies I Love
1. Peter Pan ( Jaclyn and I love this one)
2. The Sounds of Music
3. Armageddon
4. Forest Gump
5. Cocktails
6. Gone with the wind
7. The Wizard of OZ

1 comment:

Mama Melissa said...

Hi there! Thanks for the TAG! :) I will respond on my blog for sure. Congrats on being 1 month DTC too. It is coming along....

Peace,
Melissa
LID 10/31/05