Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cool wheels/referral/ Mom's Birthday!


I got to drive one of these on Monday!!! A friend of ours that goes to our church was talking to hubby and said that if you bought a car from his dealership in the last 8-10 years , that you will get a free IPOD for test driving any new car on the lot, no strings attached!!! So my 18 years old and I took a 2006 Cobalt for a spin!! I love it but I would much rather spend my money on a trip to China thank you all the same! When we come back from China we will need a four door , so I'll take a SUV or four door family size vehicle for a test drive.
All the same it was a fun little dream , one of the ladies that works at the dealership is also adopting and one of her dreams came true today!! They got their referral TODAY after much pain and agony and Mei Lin is just a beauty check out their blog! On the right under ''Journey to our Daughter''. Congrats! Natalie and Daniel! Can't wait to see her in person. :0)
Also Special *BIRTHDAY* to my Mom who is 57 years young today! We love you!!! xoxoxoxox

No comments: