Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

This was taken 14 years ago! Yup I still look that young but Jaclyn doesn't. She is now 18 and Graduating this year. Seems like yesterday. Last night they had their Prom and party and everyone came home to their mommy safe and sound. Thank you Lord for answered prayers.
When she was small threw the years when we travelled anywhere in the car if I was driving and wanted to know if she was awake I would reach my hand back and she would put her little hand in mine. Today on our way to Grammy June's I reached my hand back and a slightly bigger hand remembered to reach out for mine after so many years had passed.... sob.. sob.... Thats my new Mothers day memory.
Happy Mothers day to all you mothers out there and to those of you in waiting.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: