Monday, May 18, 2009

Rainy Day Burst of Energy!

This morning J came over and we did a little baking, it took very little effort on my part actually! I called the shots while holding a very happy baby in my arms! LOL! Below is a picture of J caught red handed testing the cookie dough. I can't understand how she weighs 88 lbs! She eats A LOT! High metabolism I guess. But....she just had a baby 7 months ago.....I don't know who she took after....it wasn't me..I still think I'm carrying baby phat from when I had her! I doubt anyone believes me anymore ;O)....perhaps I'll start using the excuse that she keeps baking for me!? What! It's the truth!


Below is a pick of a cake that consists of "2" hear that "2" ingredients! An Angel Food Cake mix and a 19 oz can of crushed pineapple. Just pour about 1/4 cup of the juice down the drain then add the crushed pineapple to the cake mix, blend together with a fork, pour into a flute pan, cook at preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes ad there you go! Cream cheese icing on top! J put crushed almonds on top also.
After J and Miss K left I went to the basement to tackle this mess....it's J's old room. We stored everything in here while hubs worked on another part of the basement.

This is my new storage room. I sorted out the totes and put a label on each one for easy access. I love it and what a good feeling having it done! My next plan is to turn J's old room into a scrap booking room/work out room.....I have a feeling I may be sharing it with a set of drums also but that's OK. That will be another rainy day project. Have a good rest of the week friends! Praying we hear some good news with referrals this week!

8 comments:

Lesa said...

Debz, that looks like you two are having so much fun!
Love your new storage area. I wish I had one like that. I start one and then company comes and I throw more junk in on top of it. ha

kerri said...

I love how you girls get together and bake, what wonderful bonding time.
Wish my storage area looked this organized, LOL. I could use a few pointers!!1

Kim said...

LOVE J eating some dough..
TOOO CUTE...
I would like your job of baking also..lol.
Love the storage area.. great job..
Have a great week..
Send me an email on little ones room colors..
HUGS...

Lesa said...

Debz, to answer your question about the email...no I didn't get it.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE your organized room! makes my heart happy....:-)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That cake sounds delicious!! Looks like you girls are having fun in the kitchen......girls after my own heart!!

Enjoy your week!

Lisa

geminirn said...

Looks like you girls certainly know how to spend a rainy day,the cake sounds yummy!!!Just love the sweet pea photo below...what a pet!!!And Happy 35th!!

Unknown said...

you do know how to have fun and that cake sounds soooo yummy