Thank you Isabella's Mommy for passing the Fabulous Blog Award. Kim always has an encouraging word for everyone who needs a lift. I'm so glad to have met her. I love her zest for life!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, including the one that gave it to you (and link them).
You all know how I hate to pick people cause I don't like to favor people over others so I'm just going to pick people randomly.
1. 3D~ I met Doris before her blog days when she had her MSN site. It's probably been 3 years or more. I love how real she is both in the blog world and in person.
2. Long road to China~Lisa has had a life of victory, my hat goes off to her. Live, Love and Laugh is something I don't believe she takes as just a cute little diddy I really believe she lives it.
3. TM ~ TM is a wonderful Momma who is amazing at articulating conversations with her daughter. She can make a post come to life. I love her sense of humor. Thanks for the smiles.
4. Elena r' you ~ I met Shannon about 2 1/2 years ago. I love her light heart and vigor for life.
She just recently came home from China with her sweet little bundle of joy and I couldn't be happier for her. Velcro Hugz to you my friend.
5. A Million Miles to Mia ~ LOL! *K* I almost made a typo and put A Million Years to Mia! *K* is my sister June Bug. Our LID's are 2 days apart. I love her sense of humor and the soft heart under the badge. I hope that we will meet one day even if it's in the streets of Beijing. Hugz
If I had time I would list each and every one of you and let you know how much you've impacted my life. Thank you for picking me up when I fall, encouraging me, laughing with me, celebrating with me and truly being lasting friends.
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions.....Fabulous addictions???? Hummmm!
1. Loving people and God.
2. My Husband.
3. Holding my Grandbutton in my arms.
4. Reading until I fall asleep.
5. Tim Horton's.....Triple triple.
I know this is weird for me to do 2 posts in one day but I just have to put the other one behind me. Trying to think positive here.