* My BIL got his results back from his last MRI and they said they don't need to see him for a while. Nothing showed up!!!!! Yea!!!!! Remember a while back I had some good news I couldn't share yet, well now I can finally let the cat out of the bag! His buddies at work did a hockey pool and raised enough funds to send him and our sister and 2 nieces to DISNEY!!!!! They leave in two weeks!!!! It was so hard holding that information back! I'm so excited that after all they have been threw they get to go away and just enjoy one another.
* I start my new work hours next week. No more evenings!!! I've been having trouble with my back for years. Leaning over for 8 hours a day is very a compromising position and not ergonomically correct, so I'm working more days but less hours to see if that will help.
* Jac is doing great in her little apartment. She was going to see her boss today to see if she can work a couple of evenings here and there. Kennady is doing well, growing like a weed, I go to their apartment as often as I can to see them. Oh yes and Ty as well.
* We moved my sister today. She's in a duplex and the landlord had one side totally renovated and wanted to do her side as well so they asked her to just move to the other side. Thank heavens it was reasonably mild today! She had tons of help which was a blessing.
* School is going well. I had to ask for an extension because I received my materials the day before Jac went to the hospital to have Miss K. I spent a lot of time with her and put my work on the back burner. My instructor was awesome and totally understood. I have to say that it's taken me a while to get into the rhythm of studying again. Memorizing is not my strongest point but I'm forming and establishing a few good habits that are helpful.
* I got this book the other day....honestly the book that comes with is is totally Greek to me. I'm hoping to learn how to use all those buttons that I'm too scared to touch otherwise. Plus I have to learn how to use my digital flash that I got for Christmas.
*We just had a storm last weekend and sounds like we are in for another one on Tuesday. Each time they say we are going to have this big huge storm it never seems to amount to much so I'm not going to get too excited but they are saying this one is going to be the biggest one this year.
Sound familiar???? RQ! LOL
*Thanks Lea for the sweetest little CNY card I ever seen!