Sunday, August 31, 2008
Pokey Tales..and Tails
Here is my little slide show of Pokey Tails! Hope you enjoy!
* School starts this week for Canadian students, one of my best friends is pretty sad about that. She has 3 wonderful children and has been having a blast with them.
* Two weeks from today we will be in California, I can hardly wait! We found a church to attend while we are there! I'm really excited about that, it's Saddleback Church, the pastor Rick Warren wrote the book "The Purpose Driven Life".
* We just celebrated Shane's 41st birthday on Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY! We had Chinese food at the "China Star".
* I read a book last week in 2 days, (for some that may not be a big deal, for me it's almost a miracle! It usually takes me a month here and there and I have about 7 books bookmarked right now.) it was so good I couldn't put it down. Almost every person in our Church has a copy and like I said to my husband "If I never read another book in my life besides my Bible, no other book beneath it could match up to "The Shack", it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE". I gave a copy to my husband who hates to read and he is devouring it! I wanted a copy to read over and over and write notes in the margins so my friend gave me one as a gift. Thanks Dara ;O).
* Yesterday I went to Cavendish for the Labor Day blowout sale. I usually go every year and start my Christmas shopping. I stopped in to "Lucy Maud Montgomery's old homestead." I picked up a couple of things.
* Today Shane and I are going back to Cavendish, I haven't been to "Anne Of Green Gables House" since I was in school so I thought it would be a nice thing for Shane and I to do since this year is the 100th anniversary.
* Hope you all have a fantastic long weekend!