Ikes! I have been tagged by Journey to Isabella and Oh My # 6
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strage/wierd facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I wear satin Pj's to bed so it's easier to twist and turn all night. I got tierd of being strangled by flannel PJ's!
2. I eat around my plate one forkfull of an item at a time.
3. I ALWAYS put mayo on my Toasted Western Denver sandwiches then a LAYER of pepper.
4. I clench my teath when I am talking to and playing with my pets.
5. I love icecream when it starts to get crystalized from the freezer.
6. I am left handed but use scissors with my right hand.
7. I love kiddie candy the more sour the better, the more fun the better. If it fizzes I'm in!
Now you all know how I hate to pick only a few cause shucks I love ya all, so I'm going to mix it up a bit and search for 7 people who are or were on this rollercoaster ride with us who's blog I've never been on before and introduce myself. Oh! Looks there is an 8th one to add to my list of weird things about me! I hate to play by the rules of these memes and tags! Just love me anyway!
1. Catching Butterflies 2
2. The Eternal Knot
3. Baby Girl Schneider
4. Our Whole World in His Hands
5. Operation Tigerlily
6. Journey to Jordyn
7. First a Pearl Then a Ruby
Have fun playing and welcome to my little piece of blogworld.
"Looks like an apple-Tastes like a grape" I couldn't resist when I took a whiff of these in the produce isle as I walked by. It says artificial and natural flavoring so I assume they soak them in a grape flavor then it must absorb somewhat into the fruit. It really does simulate a grape taste!
LOL, I just realized I can see my reflection taking the picture of them. Weird!
When DH came home from work on Friday he surprised me with a dozen of these beauties! Just Because.
I have to hide them in a different room when I leave the house or Midgie thinks of it as a new challenge and knocks it over to get to the water. Why aren't cats just content with the clean fresh cold water in their dish?
For years people have told me all the benefits of taking ACV so I broke down and finally purchased some. I take 2 tsp in a glass of apple juice and down it with a straw. I have heard it is good for arthritis, heart burn, digestion, muscle aches, weight loss and a number of other things. I am mainly trying it out to see how it works with muscle aches/weight loss. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not big on taking medications if they are not necessary but I certainly don't mind trying some of natures medicine...and medicine it is! Ick!