Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian bloggers and friends. Here is a fun game for you to play. The sound effects are freaking hilarious!!! If you stop by please take the time to delurk and say hello I'm curious to know who is all out there watching from the sidelines. Come on don't be a turkey! Enjoy! I'm off to make homemade cranberry sauce from scratch, yes we even raked them. If you want the recipe let me know.
Do not get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up,
For we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.
- Galatians 6:9

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Okay I have to admit I love games. I played this one and had lots of fun once I got the idea. That fork sneaks up on you - fork is very bad.

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Have a wonderful time together.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Ohhh that game is sooo addictive!! The sounds are hilarious! Thanks I needed that laugh today!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have a great weekend!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

mommy24treasures said...

happy thanksgiving! Hope you had a nice day!

Nadine said...

Hey you know I think you're fabulous. Come on by for your award.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie and Shane

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, the game is a hoot.

Take care

Liam and Sherry-Lou
Regina