Monday, May 07, 2007

Craig Morgan's New Song

With Mothers Day approaching I found it fitting that Craig Morgan just released his new and beautiful song "Tough".
Many of us have been touched by someone who has fought breast cancer. Some have lost the fight and MANY have won.
May was my grandmothers birthday and we lost her to breast cancer so in honor of her I'll be proudly displaying these pink ribbons on my shutters for the month of May.
I am also displaying them for:
Mom-Uterine Cancer survivor
Opal- Breast Cancer survivor
Lynn-Breast Cancer survivor
Celeste- Mulitble Myeloma suvivor
Aunt Mary-Breast Cancer survivor
Aunt Adele-Breast Cancer survivor.
All mothers who WILL be celebrating Mothers Day with with their families this year! Praise God! Enjoy Craig's new song, just click on the link below. It is a tear jerker.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


13 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

What a beautiful song!

cougchick said...

Beautiful song and what a neat idea with the ribbons on the shutters.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. I LOVED that! Definitely made me tear up. May have to get that CD.....

redmaryjanes said...

My Aunt Pamela Jane is a breast cancer survivor and the reason my daughter's middle name will be Jane. I think that it is wonderful that you are recognizing the women you love who have made it through the awful ordeal.

Elise said...

Great way to show your support!!! I think we are all touched by cancer in some way!

Polar Bear said...

That is a wonderful way to honor your grandmother and those who have been touched by this dreaded disease.

You have the kindest heart Debbie. I think you are just wonderful.

Shannon said...

Wow. Love and prayers to you and yours.

kitchu said...

Wow, this brought back some intense memories for me (held my mom's sister in my arms when she passed at home after a 12 yr battle with breast cancer, she was 63). Her brother died from multiple myeloma 2 years later, than my mom 2 years after that.

They were all survivors, and incredible fighters.

D & S said...

What a great tribute.

Nadine said...

The song was beautiful - you did a lovely job with your tribute.

Pug Mama said...

Simply beautiful, thank you for this post.
My mother is a breast cancer survivor.

Jill and Jaap said...

Beautiful song.

Shannon said...

please post a picture of what they look like when they are hung up on the house... and what a great song...