Friday, February 16, 2007

8 Month LID!!!

glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics
Today's post is brought to you by the number 8 . Today were are 8 Months Logged In!!! Above are 8 of the 10 shutter ups that I put on my shutters each month. This Month is hearts of course.
Not sure If anyone noticed but I changed my blog name a little. I wasn't really happy with "Gallant family's SUGAR and SPICE and everything nice about adoption" so I thought of this the other day and thought it was cute! "Sugar and Spice and a Little Rice" I don't know I'll leave it for now unless I have a brain storm! ;o)

13 comments:

Natalie & Daniel Arsenault said...

Happy 8 month LID anniversary!!! You are getting there!

Nat

Briana's Mom said...

Congrats on 8 months down! I really like the new name of the blog!

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS on your 8 month LID-iversary!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Congrats on 8 months - 8 months closer to your little one!

4D said...

Happy 8 Months!!!

I had noticed the name change. Very original.

Keep smilin!

Mama Melissa said...

Happy 8 month LID!! :) You're getting there. (like me. haha)

Yes, the ice looked like a chadelier and Maggi is happy! She's a joy!

Have you been doing a lot of shopping? I've been doing retail-therapy for a few days. lol. And not even for the baby yet!

I hope you had a nice V-day too!

Peace.
Melissa

Drea said...

woo hoo! Congrats girlie! I'm right behind you, wish I could say that at some point I would catch up! Have a great day!

Polar Bear said...

Wow! Happy 8!!!

The new blog name is so cute!!

Shannon said...

Happy Eighth Month! Moving closer to your sweetheart all the time!

Anonymous said...

Well CONRATULATIONS 8 mons. down means 8 mons.CLOSER!!!!!!

Saint John,NB
LID Dec.19th/05

OziMum said...

Happy EIGHT! Dianne is right, 8 months closer!

Jill and Jaap said...

Happy Eight months!

Unknown said...

happy 8 month anniversary from a paperchasing family from Ga! I cant wait to read more about your journey