Monday, September 04, 2006

My best friend is getting married!


Wow ! What a surprise I got when my Jocelyne came to see me.
She had set the date for August 2nd of 2007 and was hoping that "Baby" callie would be here to be her flowergirl. Well something came up and they are getting married OCTOBER 21st and I'm in the wedding!
I'm the Maid of Honor or the Best Girl if you like! We are going to look at dresses tomorrow!
Jo and I have been best buds since 10th grade, we have seen each other through a lot, there is nothing we don't know about each other, I don't know what my life would be like without her. I moved around a lot when I was a little girl I think I went to 9-10 different elementary schools and 2 junior high schools then only 1 high school where I met Jo , she was the most consistent thing in my life (other than family) since then. Thanks for being my rock Jocelyne.
I Love You!
Here is a picture of us 3 years ago I think ..... every couple of years or so we go to Grampa's old time photo's to get a new picture, it is really cool to see them all and how much we have changed each year!
That is her on the left . Huh! Look Jocelyn we look pretty skinny in that photo! Now I gotta loose at least 10-15 lbs. Well at least 10.. can I do this in a month and a half?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Doncha just love best buds?! Have fun looking for dresses and let us know what you decide on!
PS Love your old time photo!

Natalie & Daniel Arsenault said...

Ahhh!...tell Joce I said hello and Congratulations!! Haven't seen her in about 4 years or so! Love the old fashion picture!
Nat

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Weddings are great, the last wedding I went to was my own. I wish someone I knew would get married soon. I have to say love love that photo.

Have a great time dress shopping.

Tao's Mommy said...

How fun!!! So nice to have a best friend like that....have fun planning the wedding!!!
What a great picture.....Love it!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a neat tradition to have with your friend! Congrats on being the maid of honour. Will you have to wear a gigantic, pink, marshmallowy dress? :-)

Janet T.

Anonymous said...

I love you Deb and you are the BEST!!! (But did you have
to use the picture where I look soooo fat)!!!! ha ha ha

Luv ya, and good night!
Jo

Polar Bear said...

How fun! What a great picture. Keep us posted on all the plans. Planning a wedding is as much fun as going to one.