Sunday, September 17, 2006

Get to Know me

Get To Know Me!

This post began with Melissa's blog , then I saw it on Lee-Ann's blog and when I saw it on Janet's blog, I knew I had to participate.
1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Debbie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This AM in Church, We watched a 2 min. Video on Africa mission 14 of our members just came back. Sniff sniff
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ya it's ok gets bad when I write too long.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Does Tuna count?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yup it is my memory on paper! what did I do yesterday? UMMM? Hang on a sec I'll go see!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honeycombs
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? On the outside ,I think I can be weak about the 2nd week of the month!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?( Utterly oh sorry Udderly! Kathy I must have been thinking with my British accent!!) Udderly Divine
14. SHOE Size? 6
15. RED OR PINK? GREEN
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My height! :o(
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband, and Daughter
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black and Black
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? TV and CP humming
20. WHERE IS THE ONE PLACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW? In China, with our daughter 21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? GREEN
22. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mommy
24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile
25. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee
26. FAVORITE SPORT? Golf
27. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? GREEN
28. HAT SIZE? Small
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have contacts, but can only wear them for short periods of time as my eyes are super sensitive
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings please
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A coral shortsleeve long t-shirt
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
34. HUGS OR KISSES? *HUGABUGS*
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cherry Pie! Yum
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Battle Field of the Mind, Joyce Meyer
37. WHAT'S ON THE MOUSE PAD? Lighthouse, water and a sailboat.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? COPS
39. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? Birds, light rain trickling on tin.
40. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Orlando Florida
41. WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS? I can draw and tole paint and nail sculpt and Hair design
42 AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Charlottetown
43. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? See above
44. WHAT DAY IS IT? Sunday

Now here's the scoop: You're supposed to let me know in the comments that you are going to respond on your blog, then I can read about you too! It's great to get to know people!
*HUGABUGS*

6 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Isn't this fun? so what exactly is "Utterly Devine" ice cream? houldn't it be called "Udderly Divine"?? LOL

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love the smell of cinnamon too! What is in Utterly Divine? Never heard of it!

Janet T.

OziMum said...

Ooo I wanna read that book, is it any good? As if Joyce writes anything bad!!! he he he!

Lindsey said...

kool...i hope u dont mind if i add ure blog to my blogroll =)

4D said...

I think we need a taste test of the Udderly Divine...got a lot of ice packs? LOL

Keep smilin!

Shannon said...

that was so much fun to read because now i know you a bit better hehehe... have a great day!